Jenny Craig has been successful for decades with their highly consultative personalized approach to weight loss. But, they were challenged with finding a way to bring their traditional offline very personalized services to the online space. Jenny Craig also needed help understanding what it was going to mean to move out of their niche market and expand to a much broader online DIY (Do-It-Yourself) market in order to gain the exposure needed to reach their revenue goals.
Jenny Craig needed a partner who could help them understand how to compete in the digital space and build a roadmap for success. Jenny Craig chose Amplifi because of our unique set of capabilities to not only build and launch a world-class eCommerce platform but also for our strategy and advisory services to help Jenny Craig hone their vision, determine market opportunity, deeply understand the competition, design a highly personalized online experience and build out a roadmap to realize their future vision.
Strategy & Advisory Services
- eBusiness Strategy and Vision Development
- KPI and Analytics Strategy
- Industry and Market Potential Assessment
- ROI and Benefit Assessment
- Competitive and Comparative Analysis
- Identification of New Target Markets
- Persona and Segmentation Development
- Strategy to bring the Offline Success to the Online Space
- Offering and Feature Analysis and Definition
- Content StrategyPersonalization Program
- Globalization Plan
- 3-year Roadmap
- Architecture, Development, Integration and Testing
- Oracle Commerce Upgrade
- Custom Development of Online Weight Loss Tools
- Site Admin Guide and Training
- Integrated Jenny Craig menu to plan meals and buy food online.
- Successfully launched a full suite of interactive weight loss tools allowing users to plan, track and view progress reporting on meals and activities.
- Increased online revenue streams by offering paid memberships with recurring payments, reordering, and the ability to purchase weeks’ worth of planned meals at one time.
- Robust personalization engine which emulates the consultative in-center approach to learning more about each client as they move through the weight loss journey in order to provide a very tailored online experience.
- Introduced searchable databases including articles, Jenny Craig foods, recipes, cuisine, and grocery items, managed by custom BCC repositories.
- Synergistic web, In-Center, and Jenny Craig at home customer data for a holistic customer view.
- Commerce Service Center (CSC) was leveraged to enable call center agents to close online membership sales, modify orders, and manage user accounts.
- Mobile App Integration to unify the experience across channels.
- Expansion of operational capabilities to allow Jenny Craig to ship perishable and frozen food that was sold online.