Solution ConsultantAugust 12, 2019
Amplifi is seeking a Project Manager to join our team. Our company and team members are proud to amplifi our clients’ businesses by providing exceptional solutions and value, as we truly believe their success is our success. As such we’re looking for individuals who thrive on delivering excellent solutions and overcoming technical and business challenges, who can learn, grow, and mentor others as a part of the Amplifi family.
We are looking for an experienced MDM / PIM Project Manager to join our Project Management team. Our company and team members are proud to amplify our clients’ businesses by providing exceptional solutions and value, as we truly believe their success is our success. As such we’re looking for individuals who thrive on delivering excellent solutions, overcoming technical and business challenges, and can learn, grow, and mentor others as a part of the Amplifi family. The Project Manager works with Strategy, Account and Technology teams, in a client-facing role, to manage the scope of MDM / PIM projects from creation to launch. The ideal candidate has a strong familiarity with business operations, project estimation, and planning in addition to experience in maintaining budgets and timelines. Team building and leadership skills are imperative as well as the ability to communicate across a wide range of personnel and clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement MDM / PIM projects, such as EnterWorks, inRiver, Stibo Systems, etc.
- Establish clear project parameters supporting and enabling the success of all internal and client team members
- Develop, maintain and execute project plans throughout the full lifecycle according to established procedures, processes, and expectations
- Work closely with the project team throughout the project to refine deliverables to meet quality expectations
- Oversee client relationships on a daily basis, providing creative solutions and managing their expectations
- Manage project scope, timelines /schedules, budgets and reporting for both internal projects and external client teams
- Work closely with the Business Unit Leaders to identify and explore opportunities to cross-sell services and expand account footprint
- Participate in new business presentations, effectively communicating company and solution capabilities and executing on business development efforts such as contract generation or negotiation, project scope completion and SOW creation
Background / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- PMP certification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in a Project Management role within an MDM / PIM consulting environment preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in a Project Management role for consulting services and software implementation
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Proven track record of delivering consulting services and software implementation, MDM / PIM projects preferred
- Advanced ability to identify and quickly resolve issues, mitigate risk, create work plans/schedules as well as lead team and client meetings
- Successful history of client relationship management; particularly experience in setting and managing client expectations
- Inherent ability to understand and manage daily tactical tasks in relation to the overall business and/or brand objectives and the ability to provide structured direction to peers and direct reports
- Ability to effectively work with multidisciplinary teams, including user experience, creative, and web development professionals
- Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills as well as meticulous attention to detail with an overall passion for the discipline of Project Management
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Experience in internet environments, technologies, content, and applications
- Working knowledge of digital production technologies and processes (web, software user interface, mobile)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Thorough knowledge of HTML and website integrations
- Experience managing project utilizing agile and waterfall desired
- Ability to Travel to client sites up to 50% of the time
Benefits & Compensation
Amplifi offers excellent compensation and benefits including, but not limited to, health, dental, 401(k) program, employee assistance program, short and long-term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), PTO program, flex work schedules and paid holidays. Amplifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.